Search the Ask Experts question database, to see if the topic related to your question has already been answered.

Featured Questions

Can a copy of the will be given to the executors?

Yes . Executer must be a trusted person.Executor is the legal representative for all purposes of a deceased person (testator) and all the property of a testator vests in him.......Read More

V N MATHUR Asked 1 December 2017

Can a will be made while staying away from the country and how?

Yes. A will can be made in any country of the world but it will be registered in the jurisdiction of the place where property situated .A Will is defined as "the legal declaration......Read More

V N MATHUR Asked 1 December 2017

I have one lakh liquid and so many stock of 10 lac what should i do for future and what is your opinion for future indian economy as moody has upgraded the indian economy

The Moody upgrade is a good sign and a positive for the economy. A reasonable part of this is already factored into the market. In the next 3 months, we have a few election......Read More

Ramakant Sureka Asked 19 November 2017

Q1: What Medical Checkups should be Done & how frequently for Whole body Analysis after 50 ?Q2: Who all are Offering Such Medical Checkup Services?Q3 : How to Measure Effectiveness of the service provider to make a Choice.?

The following basic tests that can be used for full body checkup are: 1. CBC 2. HBA1c 3. Total Cholesterol 4. Glucose Fasting 5. Urine Routine 6. Creatinine 7. BUN 8. ECG 9. Chest......Read More

Krishna Khemka Asked 16 August 2017

I am on a short stay in USA. Whenever I try to access AS26 through government incometax portal, it takes me to only NRI portal under Traces. How do I see the statement since I have to pay my income tax, before I come back to India in August

The Traces website opens the resident Indian or Non-resident Indian portal based on the location of the user. In your case, the website has determined your location outside India......Read More


I retired from bank on Oct 2016 .Please let me know how can I save Income Tax on monthly interest from fixed deposit. I received 60 lac on retirement. How can I save tax ?

Entire amount of income from Interest on FD will be taxable as per applicable slab rates. Deduction under section 80C can be claimed if there's repayment of housing loan, etc. by......Read More

Sanjiv Sood Asked 21 February 2017

Subscribe to updates

Stay up to date with information you can use. From health and money to entertainment and special offers, the Samarth newsletter is your weekly source of insights to help get more out of life.

Click to Listen