The Trip of a Lifetime!
Turkey is one of the world's top ten travel destinations, welcoming more than 35 million visitors every year. It is a friendly, beautiful and culturally rich country.
Samarth Turkey Tour - Historic, yet with a visibly modern vibe, Turkey is one of the most exotic countries to explore. Alluring and breathtakingly beautiful, a trip to this yet not-so-explored destination must be in your bucket list.
Samarth Turkey Tour - Turkey's history of human habitation goes back 25,000 years - an incredible stretch of time. The Hittits, Hellens, Romans, Byzantines, Seljuks and the Ottomans as well as a great number of other civilizations rose and fell here through thousands of years, leaving behind a multitude of historical sites.
Day 1 : Arrival to Istanbul and overnight
Day 2 : Flight to Kayseri and drive to Cappadocia to visit the Devrent Valley, Pasabag (fairy chimneys), Avanos Village, Goreme Open Air Museum & Uchisar Castle
Day 3 : Visit Kaymakli Underground City, Red Valley, Cavusin Village & Ortahisar Castle
Day 4 : Morning flight from Cappadocia to Istanbul., Transfer to your hotel. Dinner Cruise with Turkish Night/Entertaiment
Day 5 : Visit Blue Mosque, Santa Sophia Museum, Topkapi Palace & Grand Covered Bazaar, Visit Spice Market
Day 6 : Transfer to airport for flight to Delhi
- 5 Nights stay in hotels (3 and 4 stars)
- Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner on all days
- Entry fee for sightseeing
- Local transport (AC)
- Dedicated Samarth care manager
- The identified doctor at all location
Valid passport for a minimum period of six months from the date of arrival in Turkey. E-Visa is an easy process for Turkey.
Samarth Turkey Tour Package is Rs. 65,000/- per person on twin based sharing
- The tour cost does not include Travel Insurance Premium (we strongly recommend Travel Insurance)
- Separate charges are applicable for Visa, Ticket, and GST
- Normal hotel check-in time is 1400-1600 hours and check out time is 1000-1200 hours
- Package cost is subject to change until full confirmation for a package tour.
- Above is an indicative itinerary, days & tours program can be changed.
- Copy of PAN card or Aadhar Card required for billing.
- Selection of seats in Airline is subject to availability and is at the sole discretion of the airlines.
- Booking process will start upon receiving the booking amount of Rs. 30,000/- per pax. Balance payment will be required to be paid at the time of confirmation of booking or 1 month (whichever is later).
- Tourist in group & one may have to wait intermittently for transfers especially for pick-up and dropping as transfers services are used for other group tourists too.
- The time schedule fixed by the local tour operator should be strictly adhered to. For any inconvenience, loss or consequence suffered due to tourist’s failure to keep the local tour operators timings, the tourist alone would be responsible. Please also note that unlike in the case of individual tailor-made tour packages; you might have to adjust timings for the sake of general member of your tour group. Hotels mentioned now are only proposed at the moment. The hotel named in the service voucher shall be final.
- Any changes in Govt. taxes, currency or any Levies. Difference will be paid by traveler.
Weather: The average daily temperature in September is 24°C and the temperature of the sea averages 25°C. The weather is relatively pleasant.
Packing: Make sure that your clothing keeps you comfortable in this environment. Light cotton clothing that’s breathable is one of your best bets. Long sleeve, thin shirts keep the sun off of you, and hats play a part in keeping the sunburn away as well. You can also keep your swimsuit as Turkey has some amazing beaches. Modest clothes are preferred as Turkey has mosques and its quite a conservative country.