At least 3 years of administrative cum accounting experience in an educational institution (school, college or university)
Led a team of administrative and support staff; Computer proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and similar applications.
Indus World School is a professionally run chain of schools across 5 cities of India. Set up in 2006, it is celebrating 11 years of delivering progressive and responsible citizens to the world. Indus World School Ludhiana has been recently ranked among the top 10 schools of Ludhiana.
Indus World Schools is a brand of Schools owned by Eduvisors. Eduvisors is a leading consulting firm in Education. It owns and manages Education Institutions across the country.
Position : Manager Administration
Location : Ludhiana
1. Lead transport, accounts, housekeeping and legal processes of the school
2. Ensure smooth and effective operations in above processes
3. Maintain proper records of school staff
4. Maintain and upgrade the school assets
5. Train the team to professionally deliver safe and secure services to students
6. Maintain and regularly update operations data in school's ERP
What's on offer:
Competitive salary based on market and qualifications
Stay up to date with information you can use. From health and money to entertainment and special offers, the Samarth newsletter is your weekly source of insights to help get more out of life.
© Copyright 2016. Samarth Community.